These rules govern the use of Internet Portal “www.msdpanels.com.” Use of the website expresses the user’s acceptance of each and every one of the rules that continue, so that the user should read them each time he / she intends to use the Portal.
Panels MSD reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in the presentation, layout, services, components, contents or conditions required to use the Portal.
All rights of intellectual property of the Website and the elements and contents thereof, of whatever type, belonging to MSD Panels or, where appropriate, to third parties. The user can view these items and content and to print, copy and store on the hard drive of your computer or any other media, provided it is solely for your personal and private, is therefore forbidden commercial use, distribution and modification, alteration or decompilation.
The user will use the items or content in a diligent, correct and lawful, and in particular, you agree not to:
– Use them, or for purposes contrary to law, morality and generally accepted principles of morality or public order.
– Play, convert, modify, distribute or allow public access through any form of public communication, unless you have obtained the approval of MSD Panels.
– Delete, or manipulate the “Copyright” and other data identifying the rights of MSD Panels or third parties included in the elements.
Portal access is free, however MSD Panels Reserve some of the services offered through the Portal to registered users of MSD Panels. However, MSD Panels available to users certain services whose use requires the completion of additional records by users. In both cases you agree to use and keep your user name and password or password (so forth and set the “Access Codes”) in accordance with the following points:
– The Access Codes will be assigned automatically by MSD Panels. The allocation of the Access Keys occurs automatically and the only criterion used for this purpose is the lack of previous access codes which are identical to those chosen by the user.
– The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Access Keys and not available to others their passwords.
– You agree to notify MSD Panels as soon as the loss or theft of the Access Keys as well as any risk of access to them by a third party.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of content and services offered through this Site and not to use:
– Illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public policy.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, or advocacy of terrorism or human rights
– Cause damage to physical and logical systems Panels MSD, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage
– Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users or personal services and change or manipulate their messages or content
– Spamming or sending unsolicited email through this Portal
– Make any other use in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or the services or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Site or the services by users.
Panels MSD has no obligation and does not control the use of the Website users, services and content. Panels MSD excludes all liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the use of services and content by users.
The user is responsible for the infringements that may be incurred or damages caused in use, MSD Panels exempting from liability and assume all expenses you might occurs to MSD Panels for third party claims.
Links, Hyperlinks and MetaTags
This Portal offers users technical link devices (links, banners, buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access Web sites belonging to third parties. These links are solely to provide users access to other content and information available online. MSD Panels, not an editor of such content nor does it control, approve, supervise or own. The user should therefore exercise caution in evaluating and using information, content and services on linked sites. Panels MSD assumes no liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the quality, reliability, accuracy, correctness, performance, availability, accessibility, continuity, legality, usefulness or any other aspect of information and services such content.
Prohibited the use of trademarks or names owned by MSD Panels for search engine optimization of the network, by including it in code as Web pages by incorporating keywords in the banners.
Any third party who intends to make a hyperlink or hyperlink to this Portal must have the prior approval of MSD Panels. In any case the establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply the existence of relationships between MSD Panels and the owner of the website from which to proceed.
Exclusion of liability and warranties
Panels MSD does not guarantee:
– The availability and continued operation of the Website and services.
– Privacy and security in the use of the Website and the Services.
– That an unauthorized third party may have knowledge of the nature, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of use that users of the Website and services.
– The absence of viruses or other elements in the portal may cause alterations in its computer system, including responsibility for any damages of any kind that may result from such unavailability.
– The legality, reliability and usefulness of the elements and content.
Panels MSD exclude any liability that may arise from such circumstances.
Withdrawal of access
Panels MSD reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and / or the Services at any time and without notice to users who breach these rules.
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, available to the users general information on MSD Panels:
C / Carralaverde – Plot 57-26370 Navarrete – La Rioja (Spain)
Phone: 0034 941 440 049
Fax: 0034 941 440 227
Law and Jurisdiction
Are applicable Laws of the Kingdom of Spain. Entrusted with the interpretation of the rules to the courts of Madrid.
In the event that any third party considers that there are facts or circumstances which may be illegal or considered illicit please report to the following e-mail: